The sharing of preserved, restored and digitized heritage is the ultimate step in making it accessible to a restricted and selected public or to a large public.
The mediation tools allow to diffuse, transmit, educate, research, inform, gather and protect the heritage.
VIRTUAL TOUR / WEB
Memorist can help you set up digital solutions to share your heritage, whether it be manuscripts, prints, iconography, 2D, 3D, 360° or audiovisual objects. We offer you a turnkey service, from the conception to the technical and graphic realization and the setting on line.
- Digital library/DAM
- Augmented tours and interactive tour applications
- Web 360 virtual tours (cloudpano type)
- Real-time 3D virtual tours (for immersive headsets and equipped rooms)
CULTURAL MEDIATION SOLUTIONS
Memorist designs a wide range of multimedia experiences and solutions for cultural mediation, devices at the cutting edge of technology, to live individually or in groups a new custom experience.
- FILM: the creation of computer-generated images based on precise and scientific 3D modeling offers a different and more complete vision of heritage. With the help of reconstructed representations and completed by audio commentaries and sound elements, they offer a better understanding of a site or an architectural element. Thus, they are an excellent tool for mediation or valorization without necessarily being in situ.
- ESCAPE GAME: escape games and serious games allow to live immersive adventures, in connection with the key events of a site.
- SAMI: immersive systems designed to assist cultural mediation. Our devices are fully interactive and controllable from a touch tablet.
CREATION OF CONTENTS
Turnkey books: framing, design, writing, graphics, production follow-up and delivery.
All types of paper books, from the simple booklet to the art book and we ensure the entire development project.
These books events can be articulated in different ways:
- Thematically or chronologically
- Highlighting of images, catalogs, …
- Graphic dimensions, development of a brand universe
- Highlighting the company’s values
We trace your history for internal or external use.
Detailed analysis files on specific themes to document a definite part of your history.
Whether it’s a theme, a decade or a place, our teams are dedicated to tracing your history.
Internal or external use according to the needs of the company but also the more or less confidential contents of these chronicles.
Oral archives campaigns aim at collecting the memory of company founders, their descendants, employees, know-how, traditions, and more globally any intangible heritage. Our teams have been trained by Florence Descamps. We carry out scientific and communication campaigns. The objective is both internal and external: to capitalize on the DNA of the company, to transmit a know-how, to perpetuate old techniques, to participate in the transmission of the collective memory.
Memorist offers to highlight key dates and events in your history in the form of historical scrolls.
This approach allows you to :
- Inform the public and the media
- Establish a history and recognition in the long term
- Consolidate the roots in a know-how, a region
- Celebrate successes, stages in the life of an association, company or institution.
Memorist offers to assist you in the realization of your brand museum, exhibition, tour route or heritage awareness workshops. We work on physical or virtual versions.
We operate from the conception, production, realization of audiovisual supports, writing of the contents, scenography and museography, base, course and visit speech.
The virtual museum brings together a heritage or masterpieces, digitized in 3D, for remote museum visits and without accessibility constraints in an immersive VR environment customized and fully scalable according to the collections.
Thanks to its expertise in 3D digitization of historical monuments, Memorist is able to offer you:
- Augmented catalog
- 3D content and 3D historical reconstruction
- Devices and multimedia for touring/museum tours
ADAPTATION AND ACCESSIBILITY OF AUDIOVISUAL CONTENT
The mastery of these techniques allows us to guarantee accessibility to audiovisual content through
- Subtitling in over 250 languages and dialects
- Audio description
- French sign language.